Arte Hotel

11:58

Hello! As you can tell from the title, I was in Thailand for 5 days & 4 nights. I will be sharing with you about my trip to Bangkok e.g. Food, Places to go, Hotel etc. I hope that my posts will be able to make your Bangkok trip a little more enjoyable. (: SO LETS START!

  

Arte was the first hotel I stayed on my arrival day. The location is amazing. It’s situated in the heart of the Sukhumvit area. It’s just 5 mins walk to Asok BTS Station, Sukhumvit MRT Station and Terminal 21 shopping centre. The rooms are luxuriously spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful.    

  

  

My booking comes with complimentary breakfast. Nice restaurant decor but the buffet spread was limited. Ps. You can design your own pancake! Overall, an awesome experience!

Address: 29 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep, Maha Na, wattana, Thailand

Website:  https://www.artehotelbangkok.com

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram