Let's Relax Spa

16:18

Thailand is famous for their awesome spa & massage and of course we had to try it out! Let’s relax has many branches all around Thailand. The one I went was in Hua Hin Market village. It was the prettiest spa I have ever been to! The prices are not as expensive compared to those in Singapore. There are many types of massages and treatments to choose from, so I went for the Dream package and Body Scrub. The dream package consists of Foot massage 45mins, Hand Massage 15 mins, Back & Shoulder Massage 30 mins. Some massages I had before, was too painful and I ended up going home with bruises. Surprisingly, the massages here are just nice for me. They seemed pretty skilful, and what I love was when they placed hot towels on your skin after doing each part of your body! That was the best feeling ever (-: It’s cool how they brought us down through a lift for our massage. For the body scrub, I chose Black sesame and Honey. They applied it all over my body and let it sit for 15 mins. I came out of the shower feeling fresher than ever. I’m sure you will love that soft and satin feel of your skin after the treatment. 
Let’s not forget the scent of their products. We tried their Jasmine body lotion & shower gel and I just had to get one for myself. Be sure to take a look at their items!!
            
                   
                      

                              



       

They even gave us complimentary mango sticky rice and ginger tea after everything was done. It was a relaxing experience after a whole day of walking. Highly recommend this place!
P.s. Book it online 3 days in advance and you will get a 15% discount. 
More pictures up on their website!

Address: 234/1 2nd Fl., 3rd Fl., Hua Hin Market Village Phetkasem Road, Tumbon Hua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuapkhirikhan 77110

Opening hours: 10am - Midnight (Daily)

Website: http://www.letsrelaxspa.com/huahin/                      

There is no Grab/Uber in Hua hin, so I suggest you call a taxi for you to
 access to different places in Hua hin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram