After You @Terminal 21

16:07

It’s the famous AFTER YOU CAFE! Everyone has been telling me to try out their desserts when I visit Bangkok. I thought to myself, is it that good?! Indeed, the desserts were flavory! The Baby Milo Toast (205baht - S$8.35) tastes as good as it looks. However, I should have ordered the classic Shibuya Honey Toast. Will do so the next time i’m in Bangkok(-: I also ordered the Mille crepe (125baht - S$5.09). The taste was so special, it was indescribable. Many customers ordered the Mango Sticky Rice Kakigori. How I wish my  stomach can contain another dessert :(  Try out their delicious cookies too. 

You can take BTS to Asok station and it will then be linked to Terminal 21. (-:

Address: 88 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand

                   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram