Cheap & Good Nail Services

19:43




It has been my 4th visit to Ann's Nail Spa and I am LOVING this place! Not only their services are cheap, they provide awesome service too. I am pretty indecisive, so i am always unsure of what design/colour to paint. I asked them if i could try out different colours since i do not know what suits me best and they did accordingly. They even gave me their opinion about what i should go for. Unlike other nail shops, they get irritated when i kept trying different colours. There are also many colours to choose from. However, what puts me down are the limited number of seats available. It is a really small shop so it is best if we book online in advanced. Overall, am pretty satisfied with this place (-:
You can check out their price range over at their website http://annsnailspa.com.sg 
Note: The Promotion price on their website is already over.
Location: 14 Scotts Rd, Far East Plaza, #02-25A,
Singapore 228213
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm (MONDAY to SUNDAY)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram