The Tea House

16:25

Finding a place with good environment for tea break? The Tea House is the perfect spot for you and your loved ones to take a break and enjoy the delicious desserts and drinks that are available for you! The moment I step through the entrance of the tea house, I was literally captivated. I never thought I’d visit such a unique tea house. The concept, decorations, food & drinks, service, and basically everything was perfect! Is it just me or does the look of the entire place just makes me so happy.


                     
                     


  

                      

  

  

They also played classical music and that made my tea break a lot more satisfying. There are plenty of seats available so just bring your whole family! To sum up, it is worth coming to the tea house.
I would love to come back again! I miss this place already :( 
(It is directly opposite Radisson Blu Resort)

Address: Flynow Factory Outlet, Tambon, Cha-am, Amphoe Cha-am, Chang Wat Petchaburi

Opening hours: 10am - 6pm (Daily)

There is no Grab/Uber in Hua hin, so I suggest you call a taxi for you to 
access to different places in Hua hin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram