Bali: Places for photo taking

18:47

Hello! ♡ I am back with another travel post and it will contain the highlights of my Bali trip. I never expected Bali to be this beautiful till I actually witnessed it myself. Hence, I will be sharing with you some places where you can take Instagram-worthy pictures and OOTDs! 

1. Hidden Hills Wanagiri 

A MUST visit place when you come to Bali! Hidden Hills Wanagiri is located two hours from Seminyak. Vintage bird nests, cage, swing and even a viewing post shaped like a boat (can reenact the titanic scene) are all lined along Wanagiri, facing Lake Tamblingan and Lake Buyan. This place is a hot spot for not only foreigners but locals too! In addition to the paranomic view, fresh cool air also makes Hidden Hills Wanagiri worth the visit despite the long travelling hours.
Look good, Feel good!
If you are travelling to Bali for the first time, do stop by this enchanting place!! (-:

Address: Jalan Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada, Pancasari, Sukasada, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali, Indonesia

2. Uluwatu Temple

Uluwatu temple is a popular tourist destination located on the edge of a steep cliff above the sea and it is spectacular because of it’s breathtaking view of the coastline! This place is known for seeing beautiful sunsets. However, I went there during the day so I did not managed to catch it. 
There are hundreds of monkeys around the temple so refrain from wearing sunglasses, hats or any small items that can be stolen easily. From my experience, the keychain on my bag was stolen by a monkey LOL. Some tourists had their phones and slippers taken away too! It was memorable watching the monkeys in action. 

Address: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia


3. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple


Apart from Uluwatu Temple, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is also a favourite place of mine! It is about 15 mins drive from Hidden Hills Wanagiri so you can drop by this temple to snap some shots! This temple is located on a lake backed by the mountainous view and clouds that looked super close! Because of its significance, it is a popular landmark among tourists and locals.


Address: Danau Beratan, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia

4. Grand Mirage

I stayed in Grand Mirage Resort for my trip to Bali. Grand Mirage is located near a beach and there are also many water sports available for you to choose from. There are little shops selling beach clothing, massage services and even hair braiding. I actually got this blue dress from one of those shops. I took some pictures during my stay so I just thought I would share them with you!

Address: Jalan Pratama No.74 Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua - Kuta Selatan, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80363, Indonesia

This comes to an end to the first few highlights of my Bali trip. There are so much more that I have to share with you! I’ll be talking about food and activities to do in my upcoming posts so stay tuned for more (-:

Love, Aly

Transportation: Private car rental with driver
Certain parts of Bali banned Uber & Grab. They are prohibited from picking up passengers from airports too.
Klook only provides 10hrs service and airport transfers.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great article. I really like your explanation about bali here. You have a good design post too. I'm so enjoy to read your blog. Thanks for sharing. en.balijetaime.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram