Sapporo Autumn Fest

10:53

Hello! I am back with another blog post. This time, I traveled to Hokkaido, Japan during the beginning of Autumn. Autumn is one of my favourite seasons of all and it was also my first time visiting Japan. We went to different parts of Hokkaido like Otaru, Furano, Sapporo, Sounkyu, etc. so I’ll be sharing more about these places in the next few posts…

Sapporo Autumn Fest @ Odori Park

The Sapporo Autumn Fest marks the beginning of the fall foliage period. It is the time of the year where you can enjoy the autumn breeze and fall foliage while indulging on the seasonal delicacies from across Hokkaido. Street foods are the best when you can enjoy them without sweating buckets. The festival covers the whole of Odori Park with 5-6 sections of food and drinks for you to choose from. The Autumn Fest usually starts from mid-September to the end of September.


(This is only a part of a section.)

I ordered the Karikari Mentaiko Cheese Stick and it was one of my favourites!! MUST TRY.
The Croissant was baked to crisp, with a smooth sweetness of cream from within that gently unfolds on the palate. Love it!


Everything was both sensational to eat and a feast for the eyes. The quality of food in Japan is always the next level, and I would definitely come back for more.
A trip to Hokkaido wouldn’t be complete without tasting its signatures so spare some time to just enjoy the food if you are traveling to Sapporo during Autumn!

Location: Odori Park, Sapporo
Opening hours: 10:00 - 20:30

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram