Organika - A Gorgeous Cafe in Bangkok

12:39

Bangkok has always been my favorite place for café hopping. All of their cafes are beautifully decorated and always Instagram-worthy. I am back in Bangkok again, and I was super excited to visit Organika Café after researching about it from the web. Organika Café and Restaurant is one of the most beautiful cafés that I’ve visited. Touches of green here and there lend a refreshing feel to the place. The restaurant is furnished with the color themes of white and green, exuding a clean and relaxing vibe. The interior also has a rather minimalistic feel with high white ceilings, and Victorian-style decorations.


Everything looked so good in their menu and I couldn’t decide on what to settle on. There were so many enticing options that seems to cater to different taste buds. After much consideration, I ordered a Buttermilk Pancake for 295 THB (S$13). I love pancakes and this was one of the nicest pancakes I’ve eaten. It was a lovely and sweet way to wake my taste buds up that day.


Another dessert that I ordered was the Whole Apple Crumble for 350 THB (S$15). It features baked apples, cinnamon, berry compote, and crisp crumble. I really enjoyed the crisp crumble as it blended really well with the baked apples. The plating was flawless, and you could tell that emphasis is put into plating the dish. Also, I ordered a Matcha Green Tea for 180 THB (S$8).


Their spaghetti tasted amazing, but sadly I couldn’t remember the name of this dish :( It was really worth the try and once again, the presentation of the dish was spot-on. 


Another spaghetti that I ordered was the Chilled Angel Prawn, 350 THB (S$15). This pasta was such a flavor bomb and I never thought that the Yuzu dressing would blend so well with the pasta and prawn. The Irish Coffee, 295 THB (S$13) caught our eyes and hence, we decided to give it a try.

All in all, dining at Organika Café & Restaurant was a great indulgence and I was truly captivated by the décor, food presentation and every little details of the café. If you ever travel to Bangkok, do stop by this café as you do not want to miss out such a hidden gem in Bangkok.

Organika has its own line of unique scented blends, combined with flowers, fruits, and spices. Also, if you wish to visit their spa, it is located at a level below their café.

Address: 49 Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Opening Hours: 10am – 8pm Daily

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Everything looked so good in their menu and I couldn’t decide on what to settle on. There were so many enticing options that seems to cater to different taste buds. After much consideration, I ordered a Buttermilk Pancake for 295 THB (S$13). I love pancakes and this was one of the nicest pancakes I’ve eaten. It was a lovely and sweet way to wake my taste buds up that day.
    mini tote

    ReplyDelete

Instagram